When i see them smiling

I remember the time when i was a child, when my parents cared  me and gave me their best love to mold me to be a better person. I grew up with a happy life, and full of security knowing that my parents are always there to guide me. I came to realize how memorable my childhood was, if I am given the chance to return my past I would rather chose to come back during where I am playing with my peers, I did a lot of good time with my friends and learned to discover things that proved my self that I have my own uniqueness. I learned how to read and write and play with my fellow friends and classmates and i even learn how to be a good child for my parents.  As I understand everything, I learn to stand with my own feet, and define my self as what i am today.

As the year passed by, i faced different challenges that measures my determination to stay in one side no matter how hard and strong it is, it is the challenges that might change my life to a better one. These changes might be the reason why i need to do something as return for what i have today, to return something good to others by sharing them the best care we can do. As i walking along the road, i saw different faces of little children searching for the best place for them to stay, begging cents to buy their own foods to survive. As watching them, my heart is melting down that i really want to make a change and help this little mustard to have a good future.

It is not their fault if they were born without the best life, if they are born different from other kids, if they are born with nothing but simple smile, and they are born not to suffer from poverty, they are born because they want to see their self after how many years as they're growing with care from us.

This is our time to help those little kid that really needs our help, those little kid without having experiences to play the best toy in the world and the best care from their parents. It is now for us to offer hug for those little mustard. Helping them today is the better choice than waiting for tomorrow without result.
These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati

Leave a comment