The School Supplies for the Whole year


These are the school supplies for the kids who wanted to study but their parents can't able to send them to school. Many of us who live abundantly and  we can have all the things that we wanted to. But these kids are different they're willing to study but life sometime been unfair. Their parents are very poor and gave up to send them to school.

I can remembered when i was a student I had only one pair of shoes and 1 uniform, I walked 4 kilometers everyday just to go to school. How I wished my parents are rich and give me the things that I need, but everything has changed. I really proud to have my parents even we grown up as a poor family but inside me i know we are rich not in material things but we are blessed and lucky enough to have the best parents in our life.

They are all my scholar students, 5 elementary and 5 high school students. I felt so much joyed to think i made the simple things that make the other person smile. If this is my calling i won't regret helping kids in my own way.


Despite the many misfortunes that may have happened among us, there'll always be a reason worth thanking God for.
These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati

Leave a comment