My little kids!



Some of you maybe wondering what my kids look like? ok here they are! My little boy Suhyun he is 7 years old and his sister Dabin 4 years old. I can say that these little kid is different from other kid, i cant hear that they have misunderstanding with each other. They are always doing what is right to enjoy their self, they agreed each other what to play to make the fun.


They are my comforter if i am weak and stress, they give me strength to moving and face the challenged blocking my way. These are my best of friends, they know what to do when their mom and dad are tired, they also know how to comfort you if you need them. They are my little angel that always there for me, they will grown up with full of love and care from their parents.
They are so lucky to have their loving and caring grandma, they are their second parents every time we are busy in our work.
____________________________________________________________
For parents out there, dont let your kids be one of your problem instead make them your inspiration to move on and face the problem in life. Love your kids, show them that someday they will reach their goals, inspired them that no matter what happens you will love and give the best care until they will understand the meaning of life.

Your kids is your future, once you thought them the best thing for the betterment of their life, they will used it until they are full grown enough. They will not forget the things that your always mentioned to them..
These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati

Leave a comment